However, I don't think it's completely fair to sell simple patterns that you yourself would be able the figure out in a heartbeat if you tried. So, I want to try to offer some easy patterns to you for free! You've already gotten my lovely daffy, now you'll have my sweet egg coasters as well!
*I do have to note, I do sell some of these finished products in shop. So, if you don't have the time or are just here to ogle, pop on over to the shop and purchase what you want!*
This pattern I'm sharing with you today is really easy to whip up. It's cute, and you can use a variety of colors for that fun Easter egg look!
Easter Egg Coaster
Yarn - worsted weight cotton Chain (ch)
Hook - G Single Crochet (sc)
Scissors Single Crochet 2 together (sc2tog)
Tapestry Needle Double Crochet (dc)
Treble Crochet (tc)
1. Sc in second chain, sc across. (8)
2. Ch 1, 2 sc in first st, sc 6, 2 sc in last st. (10)
3. Ch 1, 2 sc in first st, sc 8, 2 sc in last st. (12)
4. Ch 1, sc across
5. Ch 1, 2 sc in first st, sc 10, 2 sc in last st. (14)
6-12. Ch 1, sc across
13. Ch 1, sc2tog, sc across (13)
14. Ch 1, sc2tog, sc across (12)
15. Ch 1, sc2tog, sc 8, sc2tog (10)
16. Ch1, sc2tog, sc 6, sc2tog (8)
17. Ch 1, sc2tog, dc, in same stitch dc then tc, in same stitch tc then dc, dc, sc2tog
18. Sc around the edge of coaster gaps left by the rows. Start from where you ended last row, down the left side, and around.
19. Cut long tail and whip stitch around the egg in the single crochets. This gives you the twisted edge look.
20. Weave in loose ends and you're done!
*Make 4 for a set*